Associate ProfessorWork Phone: 412-648-9331work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics
Associate Professor, Intelligent Systems, Intelligent Systems Program
Associate Professor, Computational Biology, Department of Computational Biology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Most Significant Papers
- Schizophrenia interactome with 504 novel protein–protein interactions. NPJ Schizophrenia. Published 24 August 2016. PubMed PMID: 27336055.
- Global genetic analysis in mice unveils central role for cilia in congenital heart disease. Nature. Published 25 March 2015. PubMed PMID: 25807483.
- Active learning for human protein-protein interaction prediction. BMC Bioinformatics. Published 18 January 2010. PubMed PMID: 20122232.
- Comparative n-gram analysis of whole-genome sequences. HLT’02: Human Language Technologies Conference, San Diego. March 2002.
- Transmembrane helix prediction using amino acid properties and latent semantic analysis. BMC Bioinformatics. Published 13 February 2018. PubMed PMID: 18315857.
Google Scholar Profile